Shortly after your case is opened with LANDMARK TITLE, you will receive a letter from us assigning you a file number and a settlement coordinator. It will also include a checklist of items required from you to complete the closing. You can help us provide the most efficient services by contacting your LANDMARK TITLE settlement coordinator upon contract ratification. LANDMARK TITLE will use this time to diligently process all of the items listed below to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Order and review Title Search
- Order and review a House Location Survey
- Obtain Seller’s payoff figures
- Contact HOA or Condo management company
- Prepare Title Insurance binder for the Lender
- Obtain current property tax information
- Schedule convenient time and place for settlement and coordinate with all parties
- Prepare settlement documents including final settlement statement
Landmark Title Services will provide all of your real estate transactions in Virginia, Maryland and DC metro area. Conveniently located within Virginia and Maryland our settlement agents can always be flexible in closing location and settlement time.